I haven't had time this week to put together a more proper post, but someone at work handed me this quiz and I enjoyed trying to work out the answers....so I thought I'd see how well you fare!
You've probably seen this, or something similar, before, as I have.....still, quite a few stumped me. Each clue/phrase represents the title of a traditional Christmas song: just put your answers below in the comments! Some of them are obvious, and some are waaaay out there and will have you scratching your head. I'll give ya'll a couple of days to play and then I'll post a followup blog with the answers.
So put on your red and white Santa thinking caps and play along! I'll give you the first one as a freebie example:
1. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis
(answer: Silent Night)
2. Decorate the entry-ways.
3. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
4. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
5. Exuberation to this orb.
6. 288 Yuletide hours.
7. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
8. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
9. Far back in a hay bin.
10. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
12. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
13. That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
14. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
15. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
16. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
17. Frozen precipitation commence.
18. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres
19. Vehicular homicide was committed on dad's mom by a precipitous darling.
20. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole.
21. Our fervant hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season.
22. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster.
23. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatique to mild male humans.
24. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
25. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
26. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
27. Have hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
Have fun! :)